And now for the fun part! I have a $20 gift code to give away to one lucky reader.
Here's what you have to do to enter:
- Leave me a comment telling about your favorite simple, HEALTHY, kid-friendly meal. I want to do a whole bunch of advance meal planning the next month or so, and I want it to be simple stuff. And I'm hoping this will jump-start my planning.
- Leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win.
- That's it. You don't have to subscribe or tweet or anything like that. :)
Here's a link to all of CSN Stores. And here's a link to the kitchen stuff.
- 12 speed blender
- 450 Watts
- Sleek slope design for attractive counter display
- 5-Cup scratch resistant and dishwasher safe glass jar
- Exclusive All-Metal Drive system for power and extra durability
I got this blender to replace my other Oster blender when the motor burned out (after several years). I am pretty hard on blenders--I use them a lot to make smoothies. I really like the glass jar and so far I'm just as pleased with this one as my old one. It blends quickly and uniformly. Does great with ice. I don't know if there's a blender out there that would last me more than a few years. But so far this one is working great!