So, on the menu this week:
- Sweet Potato Ravioli with Asiago Cheese - This was on the menu last week but I never got to it. I'm planning it for tomorrow!
- Supremes de Volaille aux Champignons (Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and Cream) from Mastering the Art of French Cooking with pasta and a salad
- Chinese Chicken Salad - this is a recipe my mother-in-law emailed to me. If it's a winner at our house, I'll post it!
- Grilled burgers (have some leftover in the freezer) with homemade buns, cole slaw, corn on the cob
- Grilled cheese sandwiches and Carrot-Tomato Soup
- Breaded, fried chicken tenders with mashed potatoes, gravy, and a veggie
- Out to eat/leftovers