Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - on Tuesday

The holidays were so delicious, and I got a little sugared out because I had NO self control when it came to all of the chocolate and goodies. It felt really good yesterday when I made my menu plan for the week and came home from grocery shopping with lots of fresh produce and zero sweets. Now if only that bowl of stocking candy on the counter would disappear ... I'm still snacking on it between (mostly) healthy meals.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Clam Chowder and rolls

Roasted chicken and veggies (a modified version of this) - This is cooking at my house right now and oh my does it smell GOOD!

Meatball subs

Copycat Applebees salad, corn bread

Black bean burgers with cilantro lime mayo

Soft tacos

out to eat/leftovers


Non-dinner recipes on the menu:

Blueberry cream muffins

Egg/cheese/ham on English muffins (my version of a McMuffin)

No comments: